Private Tours are a great option for a variety of reasons!
- You get to monopolize the tour with the wishes and desires of your group and only your group!
- We can customize the tours specifically for your special occasion or simple preferences to cuisine and/or neighborhood!
- You can add adult-style beverages to your package that aren't otherwise offered on public tours.
- You can pick a time that works with your schedule and we can figure out a way to make it happen!
- NO STRANGERS! Ok, I love strangers, in general, but sometimes you just want to be exclusive--I get it and we can do it together!
- Visit a neighborhood that public groups may not find as interesting--you've seen a lot of the island of Manhattan and now you would like to explore...let's explore some forgotten nabe with great food and history together!
- It's the kind of thing we love to do! And if the tour guide is happy your tour will be better--no doubt about it!
Private Tours are perfect for special events, like birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, wedding rehearsal events (dinners are the old--let's try something new!), team bonding, singles-mingles (let's make it a thing!), holidays, anniversaries, reunions, tour groups activities, engagement parties, college groups--social, orientations, etc. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays! Just because!
You have three options for your private tours:
- Privatize a current public tour. If you don't have any specific requests for a tour, and you like the way that one of my public tours sounds for you group, but you just want to get rid of the riff raff I can totally do that! I'm happy to privatize any of my public tour options for $10-15 more per person.*
- Take a private tour I've done before! The less work that I have to do to set up the tour, the more budget-friendly it'll be for you and your group. While we can still tailor things here and there...it'll be less labor-intensive, so I'll cut you a break! Depending on the specific variables, a tour like this would probably fit within the $75-100/person* range. Private Tours I've done before: Nolita's Melting Pot, East Village Beer, Organic East Village, Beer-to-Table East Village, West Side Wanderer, Ladies Who Brunch (open to all genders), Southern Secrets of NY, Discovering the Art & Food of DUMBO, Bohemian Romance in the West Village, Lower East Coast Village Tacos.
- Customize your own tour!! Let's start from the beginning together! You give me as much information and direction as you would like and we'll create a tour for you and your crew together. Maybe you have a theme, food preference, or particular neighborhood that you're interested in exploring. You name it and we'll make it happen. Prices for this option will vary depending on a variety of factors, but assuming that I'm starting from scratch in terms of research you're likely looking at a starting price of $100-125/person*. But seeing as how you will be creating a special experience for your group, I'd say it's well worth it!
What are you waiting for? Impress your friends, loved ones, colleagues or even your enemies with one of our Private Tours and I promise you won't be disappointed!
*Prices are subject to change depending on number of people, stops and food items as well as the amount of research involved, all are negotiable and you should contact me directly for a proper quote for your group.
Large group tours may be available as well for a lesser price with 3-5 stops instead of the usual 6-8.